please love ur kids the world doesn’t need another throbbing gristle
Smell ya later, America!
1. “Mexico, 1954”. My great grandmother, Carolyn Kirwan-Brown.
2. “Honeymoon- Carroll, Me (and friend)”. My great grandparents in the Poconos. 1935.
3. “The Mother I Never Knew”. My great great great grandmother, Francis. 1889.
4. Untitled photograph of my great grandmother, Carolyn.
5. My great grandfather, Robert Kirwan, and comrades. Japan. WWII.
6. “Chow Line Aboard Ship”. Robert Kirwan (smiling on right). WWII.
7. “Sisters and I Together at Atlantic City - July 1945”. Taken from my great aunt Frannie’s scrapbook.
Art installation of a SPIKE BENCH CALLED, Pay & Sit - the Private Bench | Installation, 2008
"People are—nothing more."-Virginia Woolf, from The Voyage Out (via fuckyeahexistentialism)
"A rich guy, a white guy and a black guy sit down at a table together. There’s a plate of 12 cookies, the rich guy grabs 11 of them and says to the white guy “watch out, that black guy’s trying to steal your cookie”."-The link between class & race and how racial resentment has been used to divide the middle and working class in the U.S (via darksideoftheshroom)